If you are thinking about selling your Brevard County home, condo, townhouse or townhome one of the first things you want to know is, what's your home worth in today’s market? One of the best ways to ascertain the value is to compare recent sales of the surrounding area of your Brevard County property. A comparative market analysis commonly known as a CMA prepared by a professional Realtor is the best way to determine the current market value of your Brevard home or property.
Fill out the form located on the right column for a free no obligation CMA, and find out. All information will be kept strictly confidential. When you are ready to sell your home, listing it with an experienced REALTOR® will ensure that you get the highest market price for your home.
Choosing The Right REALTOR®
Picking the right REALTOR to market your home is very important.
My Florida Homes For Sale has a primary goal is to supply you with precise information about the current real estate market in the Brevard County area so you can make rational and intelligent decisions concerning the sale of your home or property. The My Florida Homes For Sale team will be forthright in telling you what you need to hear about the current market and specifically the value of your home or property, not what we think you may want to hear. We do acknowledge on occasion we may lose business or listings because we are truthful with our customers in this regard, and while some agents and REALTORS will tell you what they think you want to hear about your home in an effort to temporarily secure your business by listing your home, we will demonstrate our recommendations with the factual records we have obtained from our continuous research on market activity within Brevard County. Ultimately, we recommend you get an opinion on market value from another agent or multiple agents. However, you should know that all agents have access to the same informational statistics and market data. Consequently, the evaluation of your home’s value should be close regardless of which agent you speak to. Remember, no agent can directly affect the current real estate market conditions. If any agent suggests they can sell your property for other than what the market indicates, it is a complete disservice to you, only prolonging the sales process and, according to National Association of Realtors statistics, resulting in less money in your pocket when your home does sell.
Why List With Us?
The most important reason, EXPOSURE!
My Florida Homes For Sale gives your home the crucial exposure that sells homes fast. Exposure of your Brevard County home or property is the fundamental part of marketing most real estate agents and companies miss. Right this very moment, more than 95% of potential home buyers are searching for homes on the internet. The days of sticking a sign in the yard and hoping for the perfect buyer for your home are gone. You cannot afford to miss that buyer and the opportunity to sell your home now!
Why Classified Ads Are A Thing Of Past• Newspaper circulation is dropping everyday in a society that is quickly becoming paperless.
• The classified sections of newspapers leave potential buyers confused making it difficult to decide if a home is right for them since the information supplied is unsophisticated and rarely do the ads contain photos.
• The potential buyers are forced to elicit information by calling a real estate agent or the home owner directly.
Online Exposure Sells Homes:• Our website is accessed by thousands of people daily from all parts of the world. If someone is thinking about moving to Brevard County Florida, they will see your home featured on our site.
• Professional photographs are taken of your home or property and displayed on our “Featured Listings” page to guarantee that buyer from oversees, buyers from out of state or buyers in the next town, can see the finer details of home, enticing them to see your home before it sells.
• We have spent thousands of dollars and many, many hours in an effort to ensure our website’s continuing performance in search engines such as Google, Yahoo and MSN.
Superior Service from My Florida Homes For Sale’ Exceptional Team
Our full-time staff and assistants are dedicated to servicing your needs. They help handle every detail from listing to closing. This allows our team of dedicated Realtors to focus efforts on effectively marketing and selling your home.
Immediate Maximum Market Exposure:My Florida Homes For Sale will provide your home with immediate exposure through:
• Placement in a state-of-the-art real estate listing database, making your home available to every Realtor in Florida as well as neighboring cities.
• Clean and attractive signage for your yard.
• A property profile and a professional color flyer of your home with photos.
• A brochure box flyer with photos and information that sits on the sign.
• A house-to-house marketing program that exposes your home in a color brochure.
• A target-market mailing flier with color photos of your home and detailed information.
• Provide a high quality virtual tour for people to view your home from all over the world.
• Strategic online marketing on multiple websites including My Florida Homes For Sales’ award-winning website www.MyFloridaHomesForSale.com and on dozens of other sites such as Realtor.com, Homes.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Google.com, Craiglist.com, Livedeal.com, Propsmart.com, Vast.com, and most importantly BrevardMLS.com.
What You Can Expect:
• Results-oriented real estate selling system
• Award winning internet websites with more than 100,000 visitors weekly
• A dedicated team making your experience the best it can be
• A network of specialists working exclusively with buyers to sell your home
• Updates sent to you periodically informing you of the present status of market activity—in particular, what is selling and for how much, as well as any new listings which may be competition for you.
• Feedback reports given to you weekly from your home’s showings, letting you know exactly what the agents and buyers are saying. This allows us to make educated decisions on any changes necessary to make your home more saleable.
• Personal contact made by a member of our team to inform you of anything pertinent to selling your home, to check your supply of marketing materials, and to ask if you need any additional service.
How will we find a buyer for your home?
1. Informing the Market
As soon as you put your home on the market, the team at My Florida Homes For Sale enters your Brevard home for sale's features into our exclusive VIP database of buyers. From there emails, flyers, and letters are sent out to all the prospective buyers. We also cross reference it against our database of agents who have shown our other listings in the same price range. Professional flyers are immediately sent to those agents to see if your property may be right for their buyers. We send letters with your property fact sheet to other agents in the area who have properties listed in the same general price range so they can also show your home if they have someone call on the listing. In addition, the office distributes information about your home to every Realtor in Brevard County.
My Florida Homes For Sale advertises your home in ways that will ensure the highest number of responses. We handle many relocation and local buyers through online marketing and the various websites we have optimized to be seen by thousands of people daily. The MyFloridaHomesForSale.com website includes your home’s profile, pictures, and the ability to contact our office vial phone or direct response via email. This is a rapidly growing segment of our business. Over 80% of home buyers start the process by first visiting home buying websites. We receive numerous contacts per week on our listings. We also market your home by other buyer acquisition programs. We track the numbers and know the source of the buyers and the methods for high conversion. Through our surveys we have found that our marketing is grabbing the buyers’ attention and they in turn tell their buyer’s agent to show them your home.
My Florida Homes For Sale and MyFloridaHomesForSale.com only hires full time agents and we promise to be available to potential buyers and to you regarding questions about your home. We never forget that we are professionals and our pledge to deliver consistent results to our customers, continues to create satisfied customers and happy business relationships.
Get Ultimate Market Exposure With MyFloridaHomesForSale.com
Our staff follows a detailed marketing plan. Sales do not happen by chance or luck. It takes detailed planning, executed by a professional staff with one ultimate goal in mind - the sale of your home. Through detailed planning, our office will get the most money for your home in the least amount of time. No hassles . . . no kidding!
4. 24-Hour Advertising on the Internet
Your property will be advertised in full color to local buyers and buyers across the world on www.MyFloridaHomesForSale.com which averages well over 30,000 unique visitors monthly. Buyers can see your home whenever and wherever it is convenient for them. Also your home will be seen literally thousands of times a day from the numerous other online marketing websites exclusively available to Realtors.