If you are thinking about selling your Brevard County home, condo, or townhouse one of the first things you want to know is, what’s your home worth in today’s market? One of the best ways to ascertain the value is to compare recent sales of the surrounding area of your Brevard County property. A comparative market analysis commonly known as a CMA prepared by a professional Realtor is the best way to determine the current market value of your Brevard home or property.
Fill out the form located on the right column for a free no obligation CMA, and find out. All information will be kept strictly confidential. When you are ready to sell your home, listing it with an experienced REALTOR® will ensure that you get the highest market price for your home.
Choosing The Right REALTOR®
My Florida Homes For Sale’s primary goal is to supply you with precise information about the current real estate market in the Brevard County area so you can make rational and intelligent decisions concerning the sale of your home or property. The My Florida Homes For Sale team will be forthright in telling you what you need to hear about the current market and specifically the value of your home or property, not what we think you may want to hear. We do acknowledge on occasion we may lose business or listings because we are truthful with our customers in this regard, and while some agents and REALTORS will tell you what they think you want to hear about your home in an effort to temporarily secure your business by listing your home, we will demonstrate our recommendations with the factual records we have obtained from our continuous research on market activity within Brevard County. Ultimately, we recommend you get an opinion on market value from another agent or multiple agents. However, you should know that all agents have access to the same informational statistics and market data. Consequently, the evaluation of your home’s value should be close regardless of which agent you speak to. Remember, no agent can directly affect the current real estate market conditions. If any agent suggests they can sell your property for other than what the market indicates, it is a complete disservice to you, only prolonging the sales process and, according to National Association of Realtors statistics, resulting in less money in your pocket when your home does sell.
Global Marketing Plan
My Florida Homes For Sale gives your home the crucial exposure that sells homes fast. Exposure of your Brevard County home or property is the fundamental part of marketing most real estate agents and companies miss. Right at this very moment, more than 95% of potential home buyers are searching for homes on the internet. The days of sticking a sign in the yard and hoping for the perfect buyer for your home are gone. You cannot afford to miss that buyer and the opportunity to sell your home now!
ONLINE EXPOSURE SELLS HOMES:
• Professional photography of your home or property are prominently marketed worldwide to guarantee buyers from oversees, buyers from out of state or buyers in the next town, can see the finer details of home, enticing them to see your home before it sells.
• Our website is accessed by thousands of people daily from all parts of the world. If someone is thinking about moving to Brevard County Florida, they will see your home featured on our site.
• We have spent thousands of dollars and many, many hours in an effort to ensure our website’s continuing performance in search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing.
• Strategic online marketing on multiple websites including My Florida Homes For Sales’ award-winning website www.MyFloridaHomesForSale.com and on dozens of other sites such as Realtor.com, Homes.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Google.com, Craiglist.org and most importantly BrevardMLS.com.
Superior Service from My Florida Homes For Sale’ Exceptional Team
Our full-time staff and assistants are dedicated to servicing your needs. They help handle every detail from listing to closing. This allows our team of dedicated Realtors to focus efforts on effectively marketing and selling your home.
IMMEDIATE MAXIMUM MARKET EXPOSURE:
My Florida Homes For Sale will provide your home with immediate exposure through:
• Researched Pricing Recommendations
• Placement in a state-of-the-art real estate listing database, making your home available to every Realtor in Florida as well as neighboring cities.
• Clean and attractive signage for your yard.
• A property profile and a professional color flyer of your home with photos.
• A house-to-house marketing program that exposes your home in a color brochure.
• A target-market mailing flier with color photos of your home and detailed information.
• Provide a high quality virtual tour for people to view your home from all over the world.
What You Can Expect:
• Results-oriented real estate selling system
• Award winning internet websites with more than 100,000 visitors weekly
• A dedicated team making your experience the best it can be
• A network of specialists working exclusively with buyers to sell your home
• Updates sent to you periodically informing you of the present status of market activity—in particular, what is selling and for how much, as well as any new listings which may be competition for you.
• Feedback reports given to you weekly from your home’s showings, letting you know exactly what the agents and buyers are saying. This allows us to make educated decisions on any changes necessary to make boost your bottom dollar.
• Personal contact made by a member of our team to inform you of anything pertinent to selling your home, to check your supply of marketing materials, and to ask if you need any additional service.