Kyle Hogan of Keller Williams Realty of Brevard just sold this luxury canal front home in the gated community of Lansing Island for $980,000. Lansing Island which is located in Indian Harbour Beach and Satellite Beach is one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in Brevard County and possibly the state of Florida.
This 3 bedroom 2 and half bathroom home is an elegant Mediterranean style construction and is located on the Grand Canal. From the moment you walk in the front entrance you are presented with the beautiful staircase and faux finishes. Gourmet kitchen with Granite Countertops, Thermador gas range, pot faucet, and huge walk in pantry. Designed for entertaining with open spaces, fantastic decks and outdoor summer kitchen. The large master bedroom on 2nd floor with huge screened porch and has some amazing views.
This purchase was unique in that the buyer used a Physicians/Doctor loan that offered the buyer a low down payment of 5% without any PMI or Private Mortgage Insurance. The Doctor Loan helps licensed medical physicians avoid the need for a large down payment, mortgage insurance or secondary financing. Some of the unique features of the Doctors Loan Program are:
- Available to licensed medical physicians, including those who are currently residents/interns
- Doctors out of residency/fellowship must have completed residency/fellowship within the last ten (10) years
- No mortgage insurance required.
- Available on purchase and refinance transactions.
- For residents and fellows up to 100% financing up to $417K (max loan amount for residents and fellows is $417K)
- If completed residency/fellowship within last 10 years then up to 100% financing for loan amounts up to $650K
- If completed residency/fellowship within last 10 years then up to 95% financing for loan amounts from $650,001 to $1,000,000
- If completed residency/fellowship within last 10 years then up to 89.99% financing for loan amounts from $1,000,001 to $1.5M
If you are interested in finding out more about the Doctors Loan Program, please contact Kyle Hogan for details.